Sep 19, 2011

Sharing Monday 25

I was really excited to see how many people joined the linky party last week! Here are my top four, but there were lots of great submission so if you didn't have a chance to check them out you should!
These homemade bagels look amazing! I really want to try the recipe for these bagels from Diaries Of A Whimsical Wife

The Brown Eyes Have It shared this cute teen room redo, I love this little nook where they put a bed. I also love the black and lime green!

My sweet tooth has been very naughty lately, and when I saw these Praline Cupcakes by Lady Behind the Curtain I just knew I would have to give these a try!

Domestic Deadline shared how she composts when she doesn't have room for a garden at home...sounds like out house :)

1 comment:

Lady Behind The Curtain said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Praline Cupcakes. I added my Applesauce Doughnuts and my Spice Cookies with Pumpkin Dip. Thanks for hosting!