Sep 12, 2011

Sharing Monday 24

I really hope everyone was just gone because of the three day weekend, we still had lots of fun posts just a little less than normal, here are my top 4, check them out and then link up anything fun you have done recently!
I love this little beach dress from Wee Share, if only I had a little girl!
I really love subway art but haven't really gotten into it because buying it cost way to much and just printing it off the computer didn't look very cute, but when I saw the tutorial on how to make your own distressed subway art by From Gardners to Bergers I was inspired!
I love these Green Eyed Monster Slippers, I know Sam would love them! Thank you Domestic Deadline for sharing them.

Lastly you can check out Annemarie's Breiblog to see how she made these super cute flowers, she even has the instructions so you can make them yourself!

So link up have fun, and if you haven't had a chance to check out my giveaway its open until the end of the week!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Thanks so much for the feature!
Emily
domesticdeadline.blogspot.com