Sep 20, 2011

First Pair of Longies

I made my first pair of longies, for those of you who don't know what longies are (I had no clue a month ago!) they are long pants made out of wool, that can be used for a diaper cover, at this point we are just going to use them for warm pants this winter for Colten, but I love how they turned out!

There was a little hole on the back so I added some contrasting wool and then added more of the same color, I think it looks like a little tale, Stephen said it looks like a bulls eye.
I couldn't get him to look at the camera for the life of me

With the help of dad her is a font view!

and the super cute back again, its big for two reasons, one I wanted it big so he could grow into it this winter, and two because he is wearing a disposable and his cloth diapers are more bulky so it will fill it out more!
For my first try I feel it was pretty successful,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow this looks so cute.
Great Work !

Tanya Anurag said...

You did a great job!
Your baby is so adorable :)