Apr 23, 2011

Etsy Saturday Swap 4

Due to the small turn out for the Etsy Saturday Swap I am going to switch this linky party to a monthly party. So after this party the next Etsy swap will be May 7th.

We had two shops join in last week and they both have beautiful items for sale.

B is for Boy shared her matching tie and belt set for toddlers as well as her travel bibs that she sales.
The bibs are not only super cute but are so useful you put your package of wipes and utensils in the pockets, and it folds up to fit perfectly in your diaper bag! Plus look at her super cute label!



Orangies Attic shared some beautiful flower wall hangings, she has all sorts of  vintage and recycled shabby chic decor, something for just about any home!

I am in love with the color of this pitcher!



Swap Guidelines
  1. To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I love followers. Plus it makes my day!
  2. Link up something you have for sale in your shop.
  3. Spread the word! Grab my button on my sidebar and posting it somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party! The more the word gets out the more people who will see your shop! If you post about the party on your blog let me know so I can put a featured by button on my side bar from your blog.
  4. Then find at least one other shop and favorite it or add them to your circle!
  5. If you have been featured on the linky swap I would love it if you would grab my featured button!


No comments: