Apr 15, 2011

Etsy Saturday Swap #3

We had a REALLY small turn out last week, so hopefully more will join in the fun! Help spread the word so we can get more people checking out our shops!
Here are my favorites from last week:

Girl In Air shared these unique Domed Dime Earrings, it was hard to see in the thumbnail picture, but those are actual dimes turned into cute earrings!
She has lots more jewelry for sale on at her shop, but I was really in love with all her different hats! I had a hard time picking my favorite to share...
But these Newborn Sock Monkey Hats are SO cute!





You will also find her Wine Blooms that you can use to dress up a bottle of wine, sparkling cider if your a non-drinker like me or even dress up a gift bag!

Swap Guidelines
  1. To link up, I would first love for you to follow my blog. I love followers. Plus it makes my day!
  2. Link up something you have for sale in your shop.
  3. Spread the word! Grab my button on my sidebar and posting it somewhere on your blog to let others know you've joined the party! The more the word gets out the more people who will see your shop! If you post about the party on your blog let me know so I can put a featured by button on my side bar from your blog.
  4. Then find at least one other shop and favorite it or add them to your circle!
  5. If you have been featured on the linky swap I would love it if you would grab my featured button!


No comments: