Jun 19, 2011

Sharing Monday 13

So many wonderful submissions! Here are my top three:

A Heart Full of Love shared her Patriotic Trifle, that I am really tempted to make for our 4th of July bash this year!
I love the Pirate Themed Party shared by The Outlaw Mom, I am currently planning Sam's birthday party and love her fun ideas!
Clutterholic shared her great tip for organizing her sheets, I so need to follow her advice and tackle my messy linen closet!

Cant wait to see what you have in store for me this week!


3 comments:

Ali said...

Thank you for hosting us every week :)

The Outlaw Mom said...

Thank you so much for the feature - I'm honored! I'm glad you liked the party ideas and hope that your Sam has a great birthday :-) Very happy to have found your blog and all the great ideas you're sharing!

Anonymous said...

That trifle looks DELICIOUS!

Thanks for the feature! After I started the closet organization, I headed out to the store to buy a couple extra sets of pillow cases. Somehow I managed to lose several sets so I needed more for sheet storage. :)

Thanks for hosting! Have a wonderful week!