Jun 17, 2011

Family Friday: Happy Birthday Hubby!

We celebrated my sweet husbands birthday a couple weeks ago. I told him we were taking the boys to my parents so we could go out on a date, and surprised him with a yummy dinner, birthday pie (he is a pie guy) and games with family. He loved the surprise!
I made him key lime pie, lemon meringue pie, and chocolate cream pie, they all turned out really yummy!
Sam loved all the pies!
My dad resting after making a yummy dinner holding Colten
Playing cards
Colten playing on the table
I love when Sam sings you can just barely hear him singing happy birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

3 pies?!? Someone is spoiled (and loved!). I confess that I made my husband 3 different Apple Cakes one year, because I couldn't decide which recipe sounded the best (they were all very different). Looks like your hubs had a great birthday!