Aug 31, 2011

My Snap Pliers Have Arrived!

I really wanted to add plastic snaps to my diaper covers but could not afford a snap press, well another mom online told me about plastic snap pliers and I just had to buy some!
Here is my latest diaper, with the pliers I got a bunch of different colored snaps and I have been having a blast making more diapers for Colten.
The snaps in the middle are for making the diaper smaller, its a medium diaper but when you snap it down it becomes a small cover.
Colten seems to like his new diapers too!
This is what my snap pliers look like, I got a package of 200 snap sets in different colors and a few other tools with my press for 39.99 at Assuntastore.com

Here is a diaper I already had made but had Velcro I removed the Velcro and added snaps
It looks a lot like the other one but if you look close you see red star snaps!

2 comments:

Running with a Glue Gun said...

So cute! I wanted to thank you for following my blog and I'm also going to follow your blog!

Have a great day :)

Jill said...

Gorgeous diaper! Have fun with your new snap pliers!!

Just wanted to let you know I'll be featuring your hungry caterpillar cake on my Round Tuit post this coming Monday! Thanks again for linking up!

Have a great weekend!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/