Aug 15, 2011

Sharing Monday 20

I'm running a little late this morning, but here are my top favs from last week. There were so many great submissions!

Polka Dots on Parade shared her fun ideas for a ballerina birthday party, I really want to make one of these balloon wreaths!

This chalkboard wall frame is an adorable addition to Heck Fridays new kitchen

I LOVE cheesy garlic bread and this looks AMAZING (can you tell I haven't eaten breakfast yet!) you can find the recipe from Jam Hands

I had no clue you could make fruit leather from the pulp leftover from juicing fruit, head over to The Crafting Bakers to find out how she did it!

4 comments:

Sam | Away She Went said...

Yay! Thanks for featuring my chair!

Becky McNeer said...

That chair transformation is awesome! They look completely different!
http://www.homesandbabies.com
http://notyourordinaryrecipes.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Thank you so much for featuring my cheesy garlic sticks post :) Have a wonderful week and thanks for hosting!

Ang @ Taking a Sunday Drive said...

Thanks for hosting the linky party!