Mar 9, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

I have been so busy lately with my etsy business, home school and things at church, I have really been neglecting my blog! I have been really blessed from the start of the year with more work on my etsy shop, my business has really been growing and with it I have had to learn how to be better organized and make time to get my work done. I would love other busy moms ideas for finding balance between family and a work at home situation!
I also wanted to share my new products and fabrics I have coming to the shop!


These adorable pictures were done by a friend of mine. I have started branching out to photographers for better pictures and I have loved what I am getting back!

I have also started selling baby suspenders, here is Colten sporting a pair! I am about to send some out to get better photos of them! I also have started making diaper covers that match ties and I am waiting for pictures for those too!

Here are my colors that I have originally had and still sell.


And here are my fun new colors!!





1 comment:

Tanya Anurag said...

All the best with all your ventures!!