Oct 10, 2011

Sharing Monday 28

We had lots of submissions this week, lots of great ideas. I had a hard time narrowing it down and still have my top 6 I had to share. If you didn't get a chance to check out last weeks submissions I suggest you do, there were lots of great recipes and projects!
These Cinnamon Sweet Pumpkin Seeds from With A Shot of Brandy look so yummy! I can't wait to make some this year.
At Leslie's Latest Creations she shared how to make these adorable turkeys as well as some super cute Pilgrims, I love the colors she chose for the turkey tails.
I have been craving a yummy Chicken Pot Pie and the recipe from Talking Dollars and Cents looks super easy and just look at that picture, crispy and golden yummmmmm.
I love the fun ideas Snails and Puppy Dog Tails shared for working with the letter D
These cute and Spooky Door Friends were made by Keeping It Simple, and she even shows us how to make our own! 
Last here is a fun Spider Pillow by Freaking Craft.

I can't wait to see what you all have to share this week.

4 comments:

Alexandra @Talking Dollars and Cents said...

Thanks so much for featuring our recipe for Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Have a great week!

Brandy said...

Thank you for the feature! Grabbed my button to wear proudly...

Leslie said...

Thank you so much for featuring my turkeys. I've linked up to this week's party again. Can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Genia said...

Hi. Im your newest follower and would love a follow back! :) Thank you! (the Cinnamon Sweet Pumpkin Seeds look delcious!)