May 23, 2011

Sharing Monday 9

Well after letting my father, brother and husband work on the computer we have got it back to working with only minor losses. I lost my pictures and videos from 2011, but luckily I have been using some on blog posts, and posting on Facebook, so I only lost a few pictures. The computer isn't completely fixed but enough that I can do a little more blogging. So thanks for your patience, and for joining the last two linky parties!

I also added a link up your own party spot on the linky party page, so if you have a party link up so others can check your party out!

Here are my features from the last two parties!

I love the idea of making a cheeseburger ring which was shared by Jam Hands, when I told my husband about it he asked how soon we could try it out!
I love crafts that look so beautiful but are also easy to make, this Book Wreath by From Gardners to Bergers, is just that elegant and simple.
This one I think is my all time favorite, mostly because I love sushi and I love peeps! Small Fine Print shared her Peepshi which is peeps and other yummy treats made to look like sushi!
Sam would love the lego table Art For Little Hands made for her son, what a fun idea!
Lastly I really want to make this recipe for chocolate bon bons, by Hungry Homebody, but I know I really shouldn't!

Thank so much for everyone who has been joining the parties, I love to see all the fun things you are up to!

2 comments:

Ali said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Cheeseburger Ring. :)

Oops, your linky isn't quite accepting submissions yet so I'll check back later.

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for hosting! Glad you got your computer back up and running. I am very excited to see that my chocolate bon bons were featured, enjoy :D

Julianna