May 30, 2011

Sharing Monday 10

Thanks to everyone who joined the party last week.
 I visited all the submissions but I am having issues commenting on blogs, I know I am not the only one having this issue...has anyone figured out how to fix this?

Well here are my favorites, I had a hard time narrowing it down this week!


Iron Violet Designs showed us her drop cloth curtains which she screen printed herself!


My mouth is watering over the chocolate chip cookie bake that Dishes and Socks shared.


I am in love with the Sunburst mirror, Girl in Air shared.

Lastly check out this amazing transformation where Conspicuous Style Interior Design shows how she added panelling to her kitchen.


Thanks again for sharing all your fun projects and yummy recipes.
Have fun, link up, and check out others projects!

2 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh those choc chip cookies bars look delish...must go check them out!

I'm linked! Have a happy day hun!

Jen said...

Thank you for featuring my Chocolate Chip Cookie Bake :) I hope you have a super week!