Dec 20, 2010

Crafting fever!

I have been in a very crafty mood lately here is what I have been up to:
I made Sam another hat this one has ear flaps (a first for me) it turned out really cute a little big so hopefully it will fit him next year
 For Christmas Sam wanted a pillow pet and I couldn't justify buying a dinky  little pillow pet for $20 so I made him a nice big one that is very cute, and its a Lion which they don't sell in store! I used the http://twelvecraftstillchristmas.blogspot.com/ blog for my inspiration she has a really good tutorial on how she made one here so if you want to make one check it out, I did change it to fit my needs.
 
Its a pillow
 
Its a pet!
It even had cute little paws
Lastly I made this cute hat, it will be to big for the baby so maybe I will save it for next year for him, Sam has way to many hats already!


http://www.whipperberry.com/

1 comment:

Chapples said...

Wow, you made some awesome crafts! You could sell your pillow pet, it looks better than the ones at the store! Good job!!! And I love the hats! WOW!